Visiting Flying Aubegine Café at Truro Library is a unique experience, with menus created to reflect the seasons and West Country tradition. Mediterranean food is freshly prepared to Flying Aubergine recipes with many local specialities.
The Flying Aubergine menu offers a wide choice of food, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and sugar free food. Our way is to awaken the senses, through the art of food, the aroma of coffee, the tone of conversation, delightful tastes and the feeling of relaxation.
Vegan, Vegetarian and more...
Take away discount
Hospitality menu for meeting rooms in the Library is available for private parties, receptions and special functions.
Booking: 07813 112 950
What our customers say about Flying Aubergine café:
- Very tempting cake selection. Will definitely go again. The cakes are to die for and gluten free options are plentiful.
- An excellent choice of savouries and cakes, good service, good prices, attractive surroundings. I always know I am going to get something there that I like.
- Excellent coffee and good selection of home made cakes well worth a visit to unwind whilst shopping or to meet friends.
- The café is run by a small and efficient team, and the food is fresh and delicious. I had chicken baked with yoghourt and mint, wedges and salad. My husband had the fish pie which he said was lovely. Both portions were generous, and good value for money. The staff really make you feel welcome, and that you are a valued customer, something that I find sadly lacking in some places! The atmosphere is relaxed, despite the staff being quite busy, and we didn't feel rushed. The home made cakes are gorgeous! I just had to have the fatless fruit cake! This was like a version of lemon drizzle cake except it was made with clementines! Moist, packed full of flavour and small pieces of clementines! Absolutely gorgeous, and a change from chocolate cake (there was one there too, but I thought I would try something different for a change.) My husband had a flapjack, which he also enjoyed. This is the second time I have been in this café and both times I have not been disappointed. A great little gem of a café.
- First ever visit to this café, Nice selection on the menu, quite cheap as well. I went for a basic Latte which came in a glass cup which I love and a lovely piece of Caramel Shortcake , to die for. Will be going back, plenty of choice if ypur peckish while shopping in Truro!